Release Date: 2021-12-10
video disney Christmas Gingerbread House | Tutorial Advert 2021 • Bake a house full of magic for the whole household! ✨
Get into the festive spirit and make your own gingerbread house, as seen in our #FromOurFamilyToYours story 'The Stepdad' 🎄
Here are all the ingredients you need, full method in the comments!
- 375g unsalted butter
- 150g soft dark brown sugar
- 150g soft light brown sugar
- 150g golden syrup
- 900g plain flour
- 1 tbsp bicarbonate of soda
- 4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 10 sugar free hard boiled sweets
- 30cm round cake board
- 700g royal icing sugar
- white sprinkles
- 50g freeze dried cranberries
- small string battery operated fairy lights (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the butter, sugars and golden syrup in a saucepan and stir over a low heat until melted.
2. Sieve the flour, bicarbonate of soda and spices into a large bowl. Pour in the melted butter and sugar mixture and mix until combined. Once cool, pull the mixture together and knead to a stiff dough.
3. Weigh out 4 x 400g pieces of dough and roll out each piece between sheets of greaseproof paper to 0.75cm thick. Set any leftover to one side.
4. Print the templates and cut out the pieces. Use the templates to cut the shapes for the house (tip: use a ruler to get the lines straight!). Cut the window shapes and remove. Cut the door shape and put to one side – this will be baked later. Use the leftover dough to cut out the chimney and Mickey Mouse shapes.
5. Unwrap the sweets and place in a freezer bag. Bash with a rolling pin until they are crushed to a rough powder.
6. Bake the gingerbread pieces with windows for 7-8 mins. Sprinkle a layer of crushed sweets in each window hole. Return to the oven and bake for 3-4 mins until the sweets have melted. Remove from the oven and leave to cool. Bake the remaining pieces for 10-12 mins & leave to cool.
7. Once the pieces are cool, make up 400g of royal icing & spoon into a piping bag. Decorate the house pieces and leave to set.
8. Once the icing is set, it’s time to assemble your house! With the remaining icing, spread a thick layer over the cake board, leaving a blank square in the middle (this will be inside the house).
9. Spoon the remaining royal icing into a piping bag. Pipe icing onto the edges of the wall pieces and join them together standing up on the board. Add the door, at an angle to the house. Scatter white sprinkles outside the house to look like snow & leave to dry.
10. Once the walls are set, pop the fairy lights inside the house (if using) and add the roof pieces (gluing with icing as before).
11. Decorate the roof with the dried cranberries & switch on the fairy lights before serving. Enjoy!
#FromOurFamilyToYours - Disney advertsiment spot 2021
Abancommercials invites you to enjoy the latest video Disney advert, titled "Christmas Gingerbread House | Tutorial ",
this announcement made in 2022, and was published in this portal on 2021-12-10, totally open to the public
and does not require subscriptions, It is to emphasize that all the rights of this video are property of Disney
therefore its content is protected by the copyright, The objective of Abancommercials is that the public
enjoy of the preferred ads and to be a database where the public enjoys Of advertisements that the brands
make to promote their products and services, if you want to enjoy other Disney adverts click here, or if you
want to see other adverts related you can click here, At the moment we do not have more information of the Which
we show in this description so if you want to know information about the name of the actor, actress, model or name of the song that appears in
this 2021 Disney Commercial, must Contact directly with the brand.
It is possible that the title: "Christmas Gingerbread House | Tutorial " is not the official of this spot, because in occasions the original titles must be enriched, so that
name reflects the content of the video or information of the promotion
Visit Too Our Partner