How to make a playlist on Spotify. Here are the steps to follow when you want to create your own playlist on Spotify.
Are you looking for a way to create the perfect music playlist for your next big event or just for your own listening pleasure? Spotify is a great platform for creating and managing playlists. With the help of this guide, you will be able to create playlists on Spotify in no time.
What is Spotify?Spotify is an online music streaming service that offers millions of songs and podcasts to users. It has a large library of music, podcasts, and videos in all different genres. With Spotify you can create playlists, follow artists, listen offline, and even use the app to play music in your home or car.
How to Make a Playlist on Spotify?
Creating a playlist on Spotify is easy. Here are the steps to follow:
- 1. Log into your Spotify account and click the three dot icon located in the top right corner of the page.
- 2. Select ‘Create Playlist’ from the drop-down menu.
- 3. Enter a name for your playlist and click ‘Create’.
- 4. To add songs to your playlist, search for the song you want to add in the search results.
- 5. Select the song and click ‘Add to Your Playlist’.
- 6. To remove songs from your playlist, select ‘Remove from This Playlist’.
- 7. To add songs to the beginning of your playlist, select ‘Add to Your Playlist’ and check the box next to ‘Add to the Beginning of the Playlist’.
Creating a playlist on Spotify is easy and quick. With the help of this guide, you will be able to create and manage playlists on Spotify in no time. So go ahead and start creating your own playlists and sharing them with your friends and family.