Release Date: 2022-05-09
video sage The Oracle™ | A step-by-step guide on how to descale your espresso machine Advert 2022 • Let’s give your espresso machine a professional deep clean.
To find out more, create a MySage account: https://www.sageappliances.com/uk/en/...
With its integrated descaling program, the Oracle™ will let you know when it’s time to descale your espresso machine, taking the guesswork out of coffee machine cleaning. Here’s what to do when the message appears.
1. If you have recently used your machine, allow your machine to cool down for at least one hour before starting the descaling process.
2. With the machine turned off, press and hold the ‘1-cup’ button and the ‘Power’ button together for three seconds.
3. ‘rSet’ will appear on screen. You will need to rotate the ‘Select’ dial until ‘dESC’ appears on screen. Press the ‘Select’ dial to enter the descaling function.
4. Take a small, long, flat-head screwdriver to remove the grey silicone cover to access the descale valve then place a cloth over the drip tray to stop steam from escaping.
5. Unscrew the right valve anti-clockwise until the valve is fully opened and venting steam. Once the water stops flowing into the drip tray, re-screw the valve clockwise.
6. Unscrew the left valve and repeat step 5.
7. Empty the drip tray, but be careful as it might be hot, then re-insert back into the machine.
8. Empty the water tank. Remove the water filter and add the descaling powder to the water tank, then fill the tank with 1 litre of water and re-insert into the machine.
9. Press the ‘1-cup’ button. This will fill the boilers with descaling solution and heat to temperature. This process will take around 20 minutes (the timer will be listed on the screen).
10. Once the timer reaches zero, place a cloth over the drip tray and empty the boilers by unscrewing the right and left valves as in step 5 and 6.
11. Empty the drip tray and re-insert back into the machine. Empty the water tank and rinse thoroughly before filling with clean water up to the MAX line then re-insert into the machine.
12. Press the ‘1-cup’ button to clean the machine with fresh water. This process will take around 20 minutes, with the time listed on screen.
13. Repeat steps 10 and 11. To avoid any residual of the descaling solution released from the boilers, you need to flush again, repeating step 12.
14. Repeat steps 10 and 11. Press the power button to exit descale mode.
The descaling process takes approximately one and a half hours. We also recommend that you descale your coffee machine if you see that there is a scale build-up in the water tank.
Find out how you can replace your water filter here: https://youtu.be/YgLfiqDDJTI
Want to find out how to maintain the quality of your coffee? Watch our video on how to perform a clear water backflush after every use: https://youtu.be/D5SV-VDcPM8
About Sage Appliances:
Over the past 80+ years Sage has grown to become an iconic global brand, delivering kitchen products to over 70 countries around the globe. The company goes to market as Sage Appliances in the UK and Europe, and as Breville for the rest of the world. Sage has enhanced people’s lives through the delivery of brilliant innovation and thoughtful design based on deep consumer insights, empowering people to do things more impressively or easily than they’d thought possible in their own home and ultimately allowing them to Master Every Moment™.
To find out more about us, visit our website: https://www.sageappliances.com/uk/en
Master Every Moment™
#SageAppliances #CoffeeGuide #Oracle
Subscribe to our channel to keep up to date with all our latest content:
Watch other films on how to get the most out of the Oracle™:
Find us on other social channels:
- Sage advertsiment spot 2022
Abancommercials invites you to enjoy the latest video Sage advert, titled "The Oracle™ | A step-by-step guide on how to descale your espresso machine ",
this announcement made in 2022, and was published in this portal on 2022-05-09, totally open to the public
and does not require subscriptions, It is to emphasize that all the rights of this video are property of Sage
therefore its content is protected by the copyright, The objective of Abancommercials is that the public
enjoy of the preferred ads and to be a database where the public enjoys Of advertisements that the brands
make to promote their products and services, if you want to enjoy other Sage adverts click here, or if you
want to see other adverts related you can click here, At the moment we do not have more information of the Which
we show in this description so if you want to know information about the name of the actor, actress, model or name of the song that appears in
this 2022 Sage Commercial, must Contact directly with the brand.
It is possible that the title: "The Oracle™ | A step-by-step guide on how to descale your espresso machine " is not the official of this spot, because in occasions the original titles must be enriched, so that
name reflects the content of the video or information of the promotion
Visit Too Our Partner