Release Date: 2018-11-19
video BIC ROCKET SIRLOIN WITH BALSAMIC REDUCTION: BE THE HERO BEHIND THE BRAAI WITH BIC Advert 2018 • ROCKET SIRLOIN WITH BALSAMIC REDUCTION
This recipe is quick and easy and will make you the hero of your braai. Share a pic of your braai result in the comments below!
WHAT YOU NEED (feeds 4)
BIC® Megalighter and BIC® FIrelighters
4 sirloin steaks (about 300 g each)
1 cup balsamic vinegar
1 cup red wine
2 tots honey
1 punnet fresh rocket leaves (80 g)
WHAT TO DO
1. Light the perfect fire with your BIC® Megalighter and BIC® Firelighters.
2. Prepare the steaks: If they were in vacuum packs, remove, wash under cold running water and pat dry with kitchen towel. Place them flat on a chopping board and use a sharp knife to trim the steaks of all excess fat and sinews. Butterfly each steak by cutting them open exactly as you would do with a hotdog roll, almost all the way without breaking through at the other side. Open the steaks and press on the ‘spine’ so that they are stretched open on the cutting board. Effectively they should now be double their original size and half their original width. Tenderise the steaks slightly with a meat mallet.
3. Make the sauce: In a small pot or pan, mix together the vinegar, wine and honey. Heat and bring to the boil. Let this mixture boil and reduce until it starts to thicken. Do not leave the sauce unattended as it can burn easily, keep stirring and checking while it simmers. Remove from the heat when you are happy with the consistency. The more you reduce it, the thicker and more syrupy it will become but the less sauce you will have. If you prefer a sweeter sauce, try adding more honey next time.
4. Braai the steaks: Just before braaing, toss some coarse sea salt on the steaks. Braai over very hot coals for about 6 minutes in total. You only need to turn them once - 3 minutes per side. Remove from the fire and let them relax and rest a bit.
5. Build the work of art: Pour some sauce on the ‘inside’ of each steak, pile on a generous helping of fresh rocket leaves, and then fold them over back to their original form. Drizzle with the remaining sauce on top and ENJOY!
00:00 hi i'm yun dry this is our like the
00:02 perfect fire we are sharing some classic
00:05 recipes and i'm showing you how to be
00:07 the hero behind the bride of this summer
00:08 with big mega lighter and big fire
00:13 this is sirloin steak with rocket and
00:16 about sunny production
00:41 like up every moment with big
- BIC advertsiment spot 2018
Abancommercials invites you to enjoy the latest video BIC advert, titled "ROCKET SIRLOIN WITH BALSAMIC REDUCTION: BE THE HERO BEHIND THE BRAAI WITH BIC",
this announcement made in 2019, and was published in this portal on 2018-11-19, totally open to the public
and does not require subscriptions, It is to emphasize that all the rights of this video are property of BIC
therefore its content is protected by the copyright, The objective of Abancommercials is that the public
enjoy of the preferred ads and to be a database where the public enjoys Of advertisements that the brands
make to promote their products and services, if you want to enjoy other BIC adverts click here, or if you
want to see other adverts related you can click here, At the moment we do not have more information of the Which
we show in this description so if you want to know information about the name of the actor, actress, model or name of the song that appears in
this 2018 BIC Commercial, must Contact directly with the brand.
It is possible that the title: "ROCKET SIRLOIN WITH BALSAMIC REDUCTION: BE THE HERO BEHIND THE BRAAI WITH BIC" is not the official of this spot, because in occasions the original titles must be enriched, so that
name reflects the content of the video or information of the promotion
Visit Too Our Partner