Release Date: 2018-11-19
video BIC THE SMASH BURGER: BE THE HERO BEHIND THE BRAAI WITH BIC Advert 2018 • THE SMASH BURGER
Every Braai Hero needs a great burger recipe in their arsenal – give these a bash (literally) and show us how yours turned out!
WHAT YOU NEED: (feeds 4)
BIC® Megalighter and BIC® FIrelighters
8 slices of good quality cheddar cheese
1kg good quality beef mince
Salt and pepper
4 soft hamburger buns
FOR THE SAUCE:
½ cup mayonnaise (French style)
1 tot tomato sauce
1 tot Dijon mustard
1 gherkin (normal-sized, chopped)
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
½ tsp cayenne pepper
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when making your smash burger:
• You need something to smash the burgers with. A heavy spatula made from metal will do the job.
• The less you handle or touch the meat, the better. You want loosely ground beef. The more you mould it, the more packed it will become and that is not what you want to achieve. You want the edges of the burger to be crispy when cooked.
• All you need to add to the beef mince is salt and pepper, nothing else.
• Use good quality beef mince, with a good percentage of fat, as the fat adds flavour to the burger.
• Use a cast iron grill pan that you can place directly on the fire. You need a flat surface that can handle very high heat.
WHAT TO DO:
1. Light the perfect fire with your BIC® Megalighter and BIC® Firelighters.
2. Prepare your sauce first: Add all the ingredients to a bowl and blend with your stick blender, or strong arm and whisk, until smooth. Alternatively, add all of the ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth. A final option is to chop everything finely and mix together.
3. Divide your mince into 8 heaps, do not handle the meat too much. Use your recently washed hands and lightly form the meat into a ball and remember to keep the edges of the meat edgy and loose.
4. Place your cast iron grill pan directly onto the flames to get a nice hot surface. Pour a little bit of olive oil on the pan.
5. Place your 8 balls of meat on the hot surface and smash them with some pressure with your metal spatula, just once, making sure they are nice and flat and the same all over. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Flip the patties over using your spatula to scrape them loose from the grill pan and season the other side with salt and pepper.
7. Braai the other side for 3 or more minutes, place a slice of cheese on top of each patty for the last minute of the braai and take them off of the pan to prevent over-cooking.
8. Prepare your burgers by placing sauce at the bottom of the bun, then a cheese patty on top of the sauce, followed then by another cheese patty, and then more sauce if you like. Serve immediately and ENJOY!
00:00 hi I'm young guy this is our life that
00:02 perfect for you we are sharing some
00:04 classic recipes and I'm showing you hard
00:06 to be the Euro behind the bride of this
00:08 summer with a big mega lighter and
00:10 bigger fire like this these are smashed
00:41 like up every moment with big
- BIC advertsiment spot 2018
Abancommercials invites you to enjoy the latest video BIC advert, titled "THE SMASH BURGER: BE THE HERO BEHIND THE BRAAI WITH BIC",
this announcement made in 2019, and was published in this portal on 2018-11-19, totally open to the public
and does not require subscriptions, It is to emphasize that all the rights of this video are property of BIC
therefore its content is protected by the copyright, The objective of Abancommercials is that the public
enjoy of the preferred ads and to be a database where the public enjoys Of advertisements that the brands
make to promote their products and services, if you want to enjoy other BIC adverts click here, or if you
want to see other adverts related you can click here, At the moment we do not have more information of the Which
we show in this description so if you want to know information about the name of the actor, actress, model or name of the song that appears in
this 2018 BIC Commercial, must Contact directly with the brand.
It is possible that the title: "THE SMASH BURGER: BE THE HERO BEHIND THE BRAAI WITH BIC" is not the official of this spot, because in occasions the original titles must be enriched, so that
name reflects the content of the video or information of the promotion
Visit Too Our Partner