Release Date: 2021-11-10
video puregym How To Do A Dumbbell Bent Over Row Advert 2021 • Learn how to do a dumbbell bent over row correctly.
1. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with neutral grip.
2. Standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and knees slightly bent, lean forward at the hips until your torso is slightly above parallel.
3. Bracing your core, drive your elbows back making sure to squeeze your shoulder blades together. Your hands should reach to just before your hips.
4. Pause before lowering the dumbbells back to starting position.
5. Repeat. - PureGym advertsiment spot 2021
Abancommercials invites you to enjoy the latest video PureGym advert, titled "How To Do A Dumbbell Bent Over Row",
this announcement made in 2021, and was published in this portal on 2021-11-10, totally open to the public
and does not require subscriptions, It is to emphasize that all the rights of this video are property of PureGym
therefore its content is protected by the copyright, The objective of Abancommercials is that the public
enjoy of the preferred ads and to be a database where the public enjoys Of advertisements that the brands
make to promote their products and services, if you want to enjoy other PureGym adverts click here, or if you
want to see other adverts related you can click here, At the moment we do not have more information of the Which
we show in this description so if you want to know information about the name of the actor, actress, model or name of the song that appears in
this 2021 PureGym Commercial, must Contact directly with the brand.
It is possible that the title: "How To Do A Dumbbell Bent Over Row" is not the official of this spot, because in occasions the original titles must be enriched, so that
name reflects the content of the video or information of the promotion
Visit Too Our Partner