In the following article, we will tell you how to transfer data from one iPad to another iPad
What is it and how to transfer data from one iPad to another iPad?
In the event that you have a iPad for a long or short time, it will accumulate a large amount of important data, such as documents, work files, school files, or perhaps many visual memories that were treasured in previous years. If you do not know how to transfer from one iPad to another iPad, we will explain the easiest and simplest way to do it. In this article we do not intend to explain how to transfer data from a iPad to the computer, but we will surely do it more go ahead.
How to transfer data from one iPad to another iPadRead Also:
If you are in the process of switching iPad and wondering, How to transfer data from one iPad to another iPad, don't stress because really Apple makes the process of How to transfer from iPad to another iPad quite easy and straightforward, very similar to when transferring data to other iPhones.
Likewise, in case you don't know how to transfer files from one iPad to another iPad, especially a new one, you can follow the steps below to do so:
- -First, you should be aware that the IOS device 11 and later, can transfer the settings of a previous device to your new one when it is physically close.
- -To do so, turn on your new ipad, setup your wi fi and select the language in the new iPad and continue in the pop-up window that appears asking you to configure the new iPad, sign in with your Apple ID.
- -Use your old iPad or Ipad mini to scan the image that appears on your new iPad and Enter the access code of the old and the new one.
- -Then set up Touch ID or Face ID on your new iPad and use automatic setup to transfer app data to the new one and choose whether to restore the icloud backup.
- -If that option is presented select restore the new device from an iCloud or iTunes backup, set it up as a new iPad or transfer data from an Android device.
- -Once you agree to the terms and conditions, tap continue in quick settings to use Siri settings, in it find my iPhone, location and usage analytics that were transferred from your old iPad.
- -Then complete the setup process for the new iPad as you normally would.
In case you use a Mac to transfer data and you wonder how to transfer data from one iPad to another iPad, you should know that there is no longer an iTunes application. Instead, iTunes is split into three new separate apps like Music, TV, and Podcasts. In None of these applications handles a backup, for this task, you must resort to the Finder. In case you do not know how to use transfer tool by this means, we will explain how to do it below:
- -The first thing you need to do is plug your old iPad into your Mac and click Finder in the Dock to open a new Finder window.
- -Then click on the iPad in the sidebar, and click on the box next to Encrypt local backup, If you want to encrypt this backup Enter a password and choose to encrypt backups (connect your apple id and password).
- -Now click Backup and wait for the backup to complete, then disconnect the old iPad, to connect the new iPad to the same Mac you used to back up the old one.
- -You should also click on your new iPad in the sidebar and click on the button next to Restore from this backup.
- -Then click backup from the dropdown menu and click Continue.
- -Finally, transfer the data and follow the instructions on your new iPad to finish configuring it.
If you use iCloud to transfer data, then it is easier to find the answer of How to transfer data from one iPad to another iPad because you can transfer everything wirelessly, but before doing so, activate manual backup on the old iPad to make sure have everything as up-to-date as possible on your new one. To do it:
- -Open settings in the old iPad and tap on the Apple ID banner.
- -Go to iCloud and select iCloud Backup, then tap on back up now.
- -Once you make a backup copy of the iPad, you must start with the new one and restore the backup copy of the previous device.
- -Finally press the Start button of the new iPad to start the configuration process.
That would be all we can tell you about How to transfer data from one iPad to another iPad