Welcome to this friendly guide on upgrading the Assembly Station in My Time at Sandrock! In this blog post, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of upgrading your Assembly Station to both the Intermediate and Advanced levels. So let's get started!The Assembly Station is a crucial part of your workshop in My Time at Sandrock. It allows you to craft a wide range of items and equipment that are essential for your journey in the game. As you progress through the game, you'll find that upgrading your Assembly Station is necessary to unlock new recipes and improve the efficiency of your crafting.
1. Upgrading to the Intermediate Assembly Station:
To upgrade your Assembly Station to the Intermediate level, follow these simple steps:
- Visit Construction Junction or open the Home Editing Toolkit: The first step is to go to Construction Junction or open the Home Editing Toolkit, depending on your preferences. Both options will allow you to access the necessary menu for upgrading your Assembly Station.
- Select the Assembly Station option: Once you are in the menu, look for the Assembly Station option and select it. This will bring up the upgrade screen for your Assembly Station.
- Gather the following materials: To upgrade to the Intermediate Assembly Station, you will need the following materials:
- 1,500 Gols: Gols are the currency used in Sandrock, so make sure you have enough saved up.
- Five steel bars: Steel bars can be crafted at the Worktable using iron ore and charcoal.
- Ten bronze plates: Bronze plates can also be crafted at the Worktable using copper ore and tin ore.
- Five microchips: Microchips are a more advanced item and can be crafted at the Assembly Station using copper coils and power stones.
Once you have gathered all the necessary materials, go back to the upgrade screen and select the "Upgrade" option. Congratulations! You have successfully upgraded your Assembly Station to the Intermediate level.
2. Upgrading to the Advanced Assembly Station:
If you're ready for an even more advanced Assembly Station, follow these steps:
- Collect or save up:
- 3,000 Gols: As the cost of upgrading increases, you'll need to save up more Gols.
- Ten chromium steel plates: Chromium steel plates can be crafted at the Worktable using chromium ingots and steel plates.
- Ten magnesium aluminum alloys: Magnesium aluminum alloys can be crafted at the Worktable using magnesium ingots and aluminum plates.
- Four processors: Processors are an advanced item and can be crafted at the Assembly Station using advanced chips and copper coils.
- Two gravity motors: Gravity motors can be crafted at the Assembly Station using advanced engines and power stones.
Once you have collected or saved up all the necessary materials, follow the same steps as before to access the upgrade screen and select the "Upgrade" option. Congratulations! You have now upgraded your Assembly Station to the Advanced level.
3. When is the Intermediate Assembly Station needed?
Don't rush into upgrading your Assembly Station without reason! The Intermediate Assembly Station becomes necessary during the "Recipe For Fun" mission, where a Sandrunning Kiosk is required for the town's grand opening. The Sandrunning Kiosk is a fun and interactive attraction that will bring joy to the residents of Sandrock.
To build a Sandrunning Kiosk, you'll need to use your newly upgraded Intermediate Assembly Station. The required resources for the Sandrunning Kiosk will be added to your crafting menu once you have successfully upgraded your Assembly Station. Be sure to build one before using it, as resources are frequently needed.
Congratulations! You now have a friendly guide on how to upgrade your Assembly Station in My Time at Sandrock. By following these simple steps and collecting the necessary materials, you'll be well on your way to expanding and improving your workshop. Upgrading your Assembly Station will unlock new recipes and improve your crafting efficiency, allowing you to progress further in the game. Enjoy exploring all that Sandrock has to offer!