Having clickable links in your Instagram bio is a great way to direct users to your website or other social media pages. It’s also a great way to showcase any promotions or products you have on offer. As such, it’s important to make sure your links are working properly.
Unfortunately, many Instagram users have been experiencing issues with their links not working properly. Luckily, there is a simple fix to this problem. All that’s required is for users to uninstall the Instagram app and reinstall it from either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
How to Fix Instagram Links Not Working?Read Also:
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to fix links not working on your Abancommercials Instagram profile:
- 1. Go into the Settings app on your iPhone or Android device and find the Instagram app.
- 2. Click “Uninstall” on the app to remove it from the device.
- 3. Go to the App Store for iPhone or Play Store for Android and search for “Instagram”.
- 4. Download and install the app.
- 5. Log back into your Abancommercials Instagram account.
- 6. Check to see if the links are now working.
If you have multiple links in your Instagram bio, you can add them all to the “Website” field. If you’re still having trouble with your links not working, you may need to edit your profile and add a link to each individual field.
We hope this guide helps you fix any link issues on your Abancommercials Instagram profile. Keep in mind that you may have to re-add your links after reinstalling the app. If you’re still having trouble, make sure to reach out to the Instagram customer support team for further assistance.