Release Date: 2016-07-04
Nike TV Advert • Nike advertsiment • Football Presents: Pro Genius Rule of Three ft. Didier Deschamps • Nike Football Presents: Pro Genius Rule of Three ft. Didier Deschamps TV Advert • - How are you? Are you ready for an important match today?
- We need maximum concentration from start to finish.
- I have a bit of advice for you - the rule of three - that’ll help you focus during the match.
- Rule one: Be decisive and effective in risk-taking, dribbling, shooting. You can’t wait for an ideal situation.
- Two: Simplicity is important. Play the ball simply whenever you can, it will make you most effective.
- Three: Remember your qualities and play to them. You’re good in the air, so make it hard for your opponent.
- Follow these rules today and you’ll see everything will work out.
- I have confidence in you. Have a good match.
Published on Jul 3, 2016
#Nike #shoes #adidas #best #airmax #kikers #sneakers #football #AbanCommercials
Abancommercials UK invites you to enjoy the latest video Nike advert, titled "Football Presents: Pro Genius Rule of Three ft. Didier Deschamps",
this announcement made in 2016, and was published in this portal on 2016-07-04, totally open to the public
and does not require subscriptions, It is to emphasize that all the rights of this video are property of Nike
therefore its content is protected by the copyright, The objective of Abancommercials is that the public
enjoy of the preferred ads and to be a database where the public enjoys Of advertisements that the brands
make to promote their products and services, if you want to enjoy other Nike adverts click here, or if you
want to see other adverts related you can click here, At the moment we do not have more information of the Which
we show in this description so if you want to know information about the name of the actor, actress, model or name of the song that appears in
this 2016 Nike advert, must Contact directly with the brand.
It is possible that the title: "Football Presents: Pro Genius Rule of Three ft. Didier Deschamps" is not the official of this spot, because in occasions the original titles must be enriched, so that
name reflects the content of the video or information of the promotion
See All advert of: