- We need maximum concentration from start to finish.
- I have a bit of advice for you - the rule of three - that’ll help you focus during the match.
- Rule one: Be decisive and effective in risk-taking, dribbling, shooting. You can’t wait for an ideal situation.
- Two: Simplicity is important. Play the ball simply whenever you can, it will make you most effective.
- Three: Remember your qualities and play to them. You’re good in the air, so make it hard for your opponent.
- Follow these rules today and you’ll see everything will work out.
- I have confidence in you. Have a good match.
Published on Jul 3, 2016
#Nike #shoes #adidas #best #airmax #kikers #sneakers #football #AbanCommercials