1. Choose the image or initial from the selection of templates [here]
2. Use sticky tape to attach the template to a gift tag
3. With a needle, prick holes at the four corners of each square as marked on the template
4. Remove the template and cross-stitch the pattern with a needle and yarn
5. Add a ribbon to the tag to attach it to your gift
Abancommercials invites you to enjoy the latest video John Lewis advert, titled "How to make personalised gift tags", this announcement made in 2016, and was published in this portal on 2016-12-14, totally open to the public and does not require subscriptions, It is to emphasize that all the rights of this video are property of John Lewis therefore its content is protected by the copyright, The objective of Abancommercials is that the public enjoy of the preferred ads and to be a database where the public enjoys Of advertisements that the brands make to promote their products and services, if you want to enjoy other John Lewis adverts click here, or if you want to see other adverts related you can click here, At the moment we do not have more information of the Which we show in this description so if you want to know information about the name of the actor, actress, model or name of the song that appears in this 2016 John Lewis advert, must Contact directly with the brand.
It is possible that the title: "How to make personalised gift tags" is not the official of this spot, because in occasions the original titles must be enriched, so that name reflects the content of the video or information of the promotion