Release Date: 2021-09-30
video citroen New Citroën C3 - Personalisation Advert 2021 • Consistent with the Citroën “Inspired by You” brand message, New C3 extends its customisation potential, increasing from 36 to 97 combinations. This includes new body colours, new bi-tone choices (incorporating the roof, door mirrors and the rear quarter panel trim), new coloured inserts around the fog lights and the Airbump® panels, as well as new graphic trims decorating the roof for an ever more distinctive presentation.
In short, New C3 reinforces its position as one of the most customisable car in its segment, thanks to its:
– Seven body colours: including two bright new colours – Elixir Red and Spring Blue – in addition to the colours that are already well known (Perla Nera Black, Cumulus Grey, Platinum Grey, Soft Sand, Polar White).
– Four Colour Packs: coloured inserts including fog lamp and Airbump® trims. Emerald is added to Black, White and Red. The Colour Packs are coordinated with the four roof colours: including one new Emerald colour (in addition to Opal White, Onyx Black, Aden Red). Roof colours are similarly coordinated with the colour of the wing mirrors and the quarter panel trim.
– Three roof decors: with the introduction of new graphic themes (Red, Techwood, Emerald) in the form of decals on the roof capsule and the quarter panel trim.
Citroën C3 also introduces the new 17-inch ‘Vector’ alloy wheels (depending on the versions) that strengthen its character in profile.
The customisation programme is also featured inside New C3, a space offering peace of mind, with a nod to the world of La Maison Citroën (Techwood colour scheme) and Scandinavian furniture.
New C3's interior goes upmarket and immerses the occupants in a ‘cosy’ bubble. New C3 has a thoughtfully designed dashboard that creates a feeling of warmth from its colour and materials treatment, in harmony with the doors or seats for a consistent overall look.
– Techwood ambience (NEW): high-end colour ambience with soft-touch materials and special stitching. The marriage of an elegant dashboard strip with a ‘light wood’ appearance (links to the CXPERIENCE Concept) and a light coloured trim on the upper part of the seats (fabric strip inspired by the dashboard trim with topstitching) provides elegance and warmth in the passenger compartment.
o Strengthens its character with a new front end signature and LED headlights.
o Increases its customisation potential with 97 exterior combinations available, including four colour packs, four roof colours, two interior ambiences and a new 17-inch alloy wheel design.
o Features new Airbump® designs – the brand’s well-known graphic signature.
o Offers a new on-board comfort experience with new Advanced Comfort seats, 11 driving aids to make everyday life easier, including front parking sensors, and connected services: Connect Assist, Connect Nav and Connect Play.
• A versatile hatch at the heart of the market, with efficient Euro 6 internal combustion engines - Citroen advertsiment spot 2021
we invite you to visit Citroen website:
Abancommercials invites you to enjoy the latest video Citroen advert, titled "New Citroën C3 - Personalisation",
this announcement made in 2021, and was published in this portal on 2021-09-30, totally open to the public
and does not require subscriptions, It is to emphasize that all the rights of this video are property of Citroen
therefore its content is protected by the copyright, The objective of Abancommercials is that the public
enjoy of the preferred ads and to be a database where the public enjoys Of advertisements that the brands
make to promote their products and services, if you want to enjoy other Citroen adverts click here, or if you
want to see other adverts related you can click here, At the moment we do not have more information of the Which
we show in this description so if you want to know information about the name of the actor, actress, model or name of the song that appears in
this 2021 Citroen Commercial, must Contact directly with the brand.
It is possible that the title: "New Citroën C3 - Personalisation" is not the official of this spot, because in occasions the original titles must be enriched, so that
name reflects the content of the video or information of the promotion
Visit Too Our Partner