Release Date: 2019-07-12
About Tillamook Campfire Cooking Fajita Foil Packs ad
VIDEO Tillamook Campfire Cooking Fajita Foil Packs TV commercial 2019 • This tasty, kid-friendly recipe is the first of our newest program featuring kid’s cooking videos, tips and more. Our friends at Little Sous are helping us kick-off the kitchen adventures with this Campfire Cooking Fajita Foil packs recipe. This is the perfect, customizable meal for you summer camping adventures!
For the seasoning:
1 teaspoon chile powder
½ teaspoon ground cumin
Pinch of dried oregano
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground
For the foil packs:
1 pound boneless, skinless
chicken breasts (raw or pre-cooked)
2 bell peppers (your favorite color!)
1 red onion
¼ cup olive oil
Tillamook Sharp Cheddar Shreds
8 small flour or corn tortillas
Tillamook Sour Cream, salsa and guacamole
1. Make the spice blend: In a small bowl, combine the chile powder, cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper. You’ve just made fajita seasoning! (If you prefer, you can substitute 1 tablespoon of a ready-made taco or fajita spice blend here.) Place five sheets of aluminum foil on the counter top and line each one with parchment paper.
2. Prepare the vegetables: Ask an adult to help you slice the peppers and onion
into long, thin strips.
3. Prepare the chicken (it can be pre-cooked or raw.) Ask an adult to help you slice the chicken into long strips, about ½-inch wide. (If you’re using pre-cooked chicken, you can pull the chicken apart into bite sized pieces.) In a large bowl, toss the vegetables and chicken with the olive oil and seasoning mix. Use a large spoon (or clean hands!) to make sure everything is well mixed.
4. Divide the chicken and vegetables among the four pieces of the parchment-
lined foil and top with Tillamook Sharp Cheddar cheese shreds, adding the ingredients to the middle of the parchment. Fold up the sides together and fold it down twice, then fold up the edges to completely seal it. (You want to be sure that nothing leaks out while it is cooking!) Place all 8 tortillas on the fifth piece of parchment-lined foil and fold that up, too. Place the foil packs on a cookie sheet if you are baking them in the oven.
5. Ask an adult to cook the foil packets on a bed of coals (or in a preheated
350°F oven on a baking sheet) for 20 to 25 minutes. Add the tortillas to
the oven or campfire in the last five minutes of cooking. Ask an adult to
remove the packs and open them carefully—the inside of the pack will
be filled with steam. Check to make sure the chicken is cooked through (if using raw chicken.) If it is not, return the packets to the fire/oven
and continue cooking.
6. Serve the chicken fajitas with the warm tortillas and Tillamook sour cream, salsa, and guacamole, if using. Enjoy!
- advertsiment spot 2019
Abancommercials invites you to enjoy this announcement made in 2019, and was published in this portal on 2019-07-12, totally open to the public
and does not require subscriptions, It is to emphasize that all the rights of this video are property of Tillamook
therefore its content is protected by the copyright, The objective of Abancommercials is that the public
enjoy of the preferred ads and to be a database where the public enjoys Of advertisements that the brands
make to promote their products and services, if you want to enjoy other commercials 2019 click here, or if you
want to see other commercials related you can click here, At the moment we do not have more information of the Which
we show in this description so if you want to know information about the name of the actor, actress, model or name of the song that appears in
this ad, must Contact directly with the brand.
It is possible that the title of this ad is not the official of this spot, because in occasions the original titles must be enriched, so that
name reflects the content of the video or information of the promotion
Frequently asked questions about Tillamook Campfire Cooking Fajita Foil Packs commercial
Who are the actors or who is the actress or actor in Tillamook Campfire Cooking Fajita Foil Packs commercial
Because we are not the producers of this spot of other videos that appear on our website, we do not handle most of the data related to
casting that appear in the videos of the different advertising campaigns of or other brands, However, we invite you to know if
you know the casting, write us to include it in the video information
What is the name of the song in in Tillamook Campfire Cooking Fajita Foil Packs commercial
Just as the previous question does not handle that information, we reiterate again the invitation for you to share if you know the answer of the
song of this marketing campaign
this is all we know in abancommercials.com about this Tillamook Campfire Cooking Fajita Foil Packs Ad Commercial on TV
video we hope you enjoyed it
Visit Too Our Partner