About M&M'S Bunny Cookie Dough Pops ad
VIDEO m&ms Bunny Cookie Dough Pops TV commercial 2021 • These bunny cookie dough pops are an Easter treat that’s fun to eat and easy to make.
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes (+ 1 hour and 30 minutes standing time)
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
3 tbsp granulated sugar
1 tbsp almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup M&M’s Pastel Milk Chocolate, divided
12 lollipop sticks
4 oz candy melts
2 oz white candy melts, divided
5 tsp coconut oil, divided
3 pastel-colored icing tubes
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Spread flour on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until lightly toasted. Let cool completely; whisk in salt.
2. Using electric mixer, beat together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in almond milk and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture.
3. Chop half of the M&M’s Pastel Milk Chocolate; fold into edible cookie dough. Divide into 12 portions and shape into ovals, flattening into 1/2-inch thickness, or press into 3-inch oval-shaped silicone molds.
4. Transfer to parchment paper–lined baking tray. Slide lollipop stick halfway into each portion of cookie dough; freeze for at least 15 to 20 minutes or until firm and hardened.
5. In microwave-safe bowl, combine yellow candy melts, 1 oz white candy melts and 1 tbsp coconut oil. Microwave on Medium, stirring every 30 seconds, for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and melted.
6. 6. Dip each cookie dough pop into candy melt mixture, letting excess drip back into bowl. Return to clean parchment paper–lined tray (these will be the bunny’s body). Let stand for 20 to 30 minutes or until set and hardened. Reserve remaining candy melt mixture.
7. Combine remaining white candy melts and coconut oil in microwave-safe bowl; microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, on Medium for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and melted. Transfer to piping bag fitted with small round tip, pipe twenty-four 1/2-inch ovals onto parchment paper–lined tray (these will be the bunny feet). Let stand until hardened. Reserve remaining candy melt mixture.
8. Remelt remaining candy melts together in microwave. Using melted candy melts, adhere two bunny feet to bottom of each bunny body, 2 M&M’s Pastel Milk Chocolate to bunny feet for pads, and 1 M&M’s Pastel Milk Chocolate to resemble bunny tail. Decorate with icing as desired.
• Alternatively, decorate an Easter egg if desired.
• Substitute all-purpose gluten-free flour for all-purpose flour if preferred.
Per 1 pop
Saturated Fat 9g
Protein 2g -
Don't forget Visit Official M&M'S Social Network
Abancommercials invites you to enjoy this announcement made in 2021, and was published in this portal on 2021-04-02
, totally open to the public
and does not require subscriptions, It is to emphasize that all the rights of this video are property of M&M'S
therefore its content is protected by the copyright, The objective of Abancommercials is that the public
enjoy of the preferred ads and to be a database where the public enjoys Of advertisements that the brands
make to promote their products and services, if you want to enjoy other commercials 2021 click here
, or if you
want to see other commercials related you can click here
, At the moment we do not have more information of the Which
we show in this description so if you want to know information about the name of the actor, actress, model or name of the song that appears in
this ad, must Contact directly with the brand.
It is possible that the title of this ad is not the official of this spot, because in occasions the original titles must be enriched, so that
name reflects the content of the video or information of the promotion
Frequently asked questions about M&M'S Bunny Cookie Dough Pops commercial
Who are the actors or who is the actress or actor in M&M'S Bunny Cookie Dough Pops commercial
Because we are not the producers of this spot of other videos that appear on our website, we do not handle most of the data related to
casting that appear in the videos of the different advertising campaigns of or other brands, However, we invite you to know if
you know the casting, write us to include it in the video information
What is the name of the song in in M&M'S Bunny Cookie Dough Pops commercial
Just as the previous question does not handle that information, we reiterate again the invitation for you to share if you know the answer of the
song of this marketing campaign