1 Dad… 1 Son… 1 box Barilla Spaghetti… 1 jar Barilla Bolognese sauce… 1 great night. It’s a recipe for wonderful.
Recipe: Spaghetti Bolognese (Couch optional)
Serves: 4 | Prep time: 15 min | Cooking time: 20 min
─ 350g Barilla Spaghetti No. 5
─ 1 jar Barilla Bolognese sauce
─ ½ onion, finely chopped
─ ½ carrot, finely chopped
─ ½ celery stick, finely chopped
─ 2 garlic cloves, crushed
─ 50g Italian pancetta, finely chopped
─ 175g minced pork
─ 175g minced veal
─ ½ cup white wine
─ 2 bay leaves
─ 1 rosemary sprig, washed
─ 80g Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
─ Extra Virgin Olive oil
─ Rock salt for pasta water
─ Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1. Bring plenty of water to the boil in a large saucepan. Once boiling add rock salt, we recommend 7 grams per litre of water.
2. In a large fry pan, cook the onions, carrots, celery, garlic and pancetta in a little oil for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the pork and veal and brown, making sure there are no lumps. Season, then add the wine and allow it to evaporate. Add the Barilla Bolognese sauce and bring to a simmer.
4. Add bay leaves and rosemary and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Drop the Barilla Spaghetti into the water and stir. Cook according to the instructions on the pack.
6. Drain 1 minute before the suggested time and toss with the sauce for a further 1 minute.
7. Remove from the heat, add Parmigiano Reggiano and a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive oil and serve. Buon Appetito.
Barilla tv advertising
Barilla tv Commercial