Want to learn how to get notes in Instagram? Check out our step-by-step guide that explains the importance of notes for Instagram users and provides easy-to-follow instructions on how to enable them.
Discord has become one of the most popular communication platforms for gamers and communities. It allows users to have private conversations, create groups, and even join servers that are based on specific interests. One of the features of Discord is the mutual servers option, which allows users to see which servers they have in common with other users. However, this feature can be a privacy concern for some users. In this blog post, we will discuss three methods to hide mutual servers in Discord.
Method 1: Creating a New Category
The first method to hide mutual servers in Discord is by creating a new category. This method is straightforward and involves the following steps:
1. Create a new category by clicking on the "+" icon next to the server name.
2. Move the mutual servers to the new category by dragging and dropping them into it.
3. Right-click on the new category and select "Permissions."
4. Set the permissions to hide the category from other users.
This method is effective, as it hides the mutual servers from other users who do not have access to the new category.
Method 2: Using Discord Settings
The second method to hide mutual servers in Discord is by using the Discord settings. This method is easy to follow and involves the following steps:
1. Click on the user settings icon at the bottom left of the Discord window.
2. Select "Appearance" and scroll down to the "Advanced" section.
3. Enable the option to hide mutual servers.
4. Check if the mutual servers are now hidden.
This method is effective, as it hides the mutual servers from all users, including yourself.
Method 3: Using a Third-Party AppRead Also:
The third method to hide mutual servers in Discord is by using a third-party app. There are several apps available that can help you customize your Discord experience, and some of them offer the option to hide mutual servers. The benefits of using a third-party app include additional customization options, such as changing the appearance of Discord or adding new features. To use this method, follow these steps:
1. Find a third-party app that offers the option to hide mutual servers.
2. Follow the instructions to install the app.
3. Use the app to hide mutual servers in Discord.
This method is effective, as it offers additional customization options and allows you to hide mutual servers without affecting other Discord settings.
There are three effective methods to hide mutual servers in Discord. You can create a new category, use the Discord settings, or use a third-party app. Each method has its benefits and drawbacks, so choose the one that works best for you. Hiding mutual servers can help protect your privacy, which is especially important if you are part of several Discord communities. We hope this blog post has been helpful, and we recommend you try these methods to customize your Discord experience.